Handcrafted Cruelty-Free Soap Bars
REORDERED!!! Back in stock ASAP.
Five totally “ODD” soapies in true OMI style featuring some of your favorite Sanctuary Babes:
- HooptyDoo Biting Bar of Doom (Lavender)
- The Muffin-ator (Vanilla Oatmeal)
- Coconut CougaRita (Almond Coconut)
- Sid the Swamp Soap (Black Raspberry Vanilla)
- Feral and Fabulous (White Tea Mint)
**Buy any five bars and get a SURPRISE sixth scent of the month for FREE!!! The featured image shows The Muffin-ator (Vanilla Oatmeal) – images for the other bars are coming soon!**
- Cold Process soap bars
- Hand-crafted in USA
- High quality ingredients including essential oils, olive oil and organic shea butter
- No sulfates, parabens, or preservatives
- Approximately 3.5″ x 2.25″ x 1″; each bar of soap weighing roughly 4.8 oz.
- Wrapped in recycled, compostable paper from Ecoenclose
- Due to the handmade nature of this soap, color shades and swirl styles may slightly vary. Each bar is truly unique!
- Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Corn Oil, Sunflower Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Essential Oils and other fragrance. May contain FD&C and/or mineral colorants.
Please note: All orders with items featuring our new logo, including these soaps, will start shipping on JULY 12, 2021.
WHY WE CHOSE THIS ITEM
Supporting the residents of OMI doesn’t have to involve buying stuff you don’t need or items you rarely use. Soaps are an item you probably use everyday…or maybe every other day. Maybe every week?! We don’t know how frequently you shower, but we do know that, with these soaps, you’ll smell terrific whenever you do.
“Cold processing” allows the lye used during soap making to be completely neutralized without any curing (which requires outside sources of heat). Though this is quite a time-consuming process, taking up to 4-6 weeks, the lack of heat maintains the therapeutic value of the essential oils!