Handcrafted Cruelty-Free “Swamp Soap”
We’re featuring ONE soap at a time to keep the fans from overrunning the store!!!
Currently featuring “Sid the Swamp Soap” (Black Raspberry Vanilla)
Swamp Soaps are currently being lovingly stamped with the OMI logo and packaged BY VOLUNTEERS in compostable kraft wrappers.
- Cold Process soap bars
- Hand-crafted in USA
- High quality ingredients including essential oils, olive oil and organic shea butter
- No sulfates, parabens, or preservatives
- Approximately 3.5″ x 2.25″ x 1″; each bar of soap weighing roughly 4.8 oz.
- Presented in a compostable kraft paper bag
- Due to the handmade nature of this soap, color shades and swirl styles may slightly vary. Each bar is truly unique!
- Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Corn Oil, Sunflower Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Essential Oils and other fragrance. May contain FD&C and/or mineral colorants.
WHY WE CHOSE THIS ITEM
Supporting the residents of OMI doesn’t have to involve buying stuff you don’t need or items you rarely use. Soaps are an item you probably use everyday…or maybe every other day. Maybe every week?! We don’t know how frequently you shower, but we do know that, with these soaps, you’ll smell terrific whenever you do.
“Cold processing” allows the lye used during soap making to be completely neutralized without any curing (which requires outside sources of heat). Though this is quite a time-consuming process, taking up to 4-6 weeks, the lack of heat maintains the therapeutic value of the essential oils!
30 in stock