GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY
We’re working hard at your request to keep volunteer days small and frequent. Currently, we are announcing dates via social media on a week by week basis. Days are chosen based on the needs of the animals and our availability to manage a group. We want the groups to stay small, which allows us to get to know you as we work together beside the animals.
- Please arrive promptly in order to get everyone acquainted and distribute work assignments.
- We request that volunteers be over the age of 14 and minors be accompanied by an adult.
- Work includes basic farm chores and cleaning, animal grooming, and occasional construction projects.
- We recommend you wear closed-toe shoes and bring work gloves.
- Please keep food in your vehicle or in the designated area away from our wandering and curious residents.
- Please let us know if you have special skills or tools you’d like to contribute to the work party.
If you are interested in volunteering or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.