GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY
We invite you to come help us with the everyday operations at the refuge, which also includes plenty of hands-on animal snuggles.
We accept volunteers the THIRD Sunday of every month from 12:00pm-3:00pm. Space is limited for the comfort of the animals. Sign up by emailing us your request and party size.
- Please arrive promptly at noon in order to get everyone acquainted and distribute work assignments.
- We request that volunteers be over the age of 14 and minors be accompanied by an adult.
- Work includes basic farm chores and cleaning, animal grooming, and occasional construction projects.
- We recommend you wear closed-toe shoes and bring work gloves.
- Please keep food in your vehicle or in the designated area away from our wandering and curious residents.
- Please let us know if you have special skills or tools you’d like to contribute to the work party.
Next Volunteer Day: Sunday December 17 (weather permitting); Please check our FB page for last minute updates before coming. Our road gets icy, and we cancel if it's too dangerous.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us via email at email@example.com.